Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

I Should've Stayed Home....

Sometimes, there are signs that you should just stay home. Today is not your day, and by venturing out into the world you're just asking for it.

I should've stayed home.

First, a nut fell off my bike on the wheel. I'm pretty sure its the thing that holds the wheel in place. So, I could've gone flying off my bike because my front wheel fell off. Thankfully, I heard it hit the ground and put it back on.

Secondly, I got called a stupid bitch by some douche in a BMW. (I see the hypocrisy) Not particularly bothersome, but just something else to add to the list.

And then, my chained jumped off on my way home from UT and I had to take into the bike shop to get it fixed. Thankfully, I was on Barton Springs where there are like three bikes shops in a mile radius. I was very frustrated though because this is the second time its happened to me. The shop fixed it in a jiffy, although I wasn't very comforted when told there was nothing I could do to help it.

Anyway, I would like to thank the very nice cyclist in full gear who stopped to tell me what was wrong. Without rolling his eyes at my obvious helplessness. And Jack and Adams cycles, who didn't charge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment