Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mission Statement

Haha ok so maybe the title is a little ambitious, but I really just wanna state why I started this.  First, its January, and as a student I still have a week before I'm required to do anything or be anywhere. It's dreary as an English moor outside. Second, I have found little on the bike blogs around Austin that give me the info I want.  Most are geared towards those who want to wear spandex and bike thirty miles for fitness. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't do spandex.

I bought my bike because I wanted to get from point A to point B.  A simple enough prospect that had me spending quite some time on different websites trying to figure out the best way to do that.  All the different suggestions for the right kind of bike, and the needed accessories, and the debate between EC and blah blah had my head spinning. So this will chronicle my adventures on my bike as I try to get comfortable getting around ATX on two wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment