Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Riding to Work....

I have made an effort this week to cycle to both of my jobs. The one in Sunset Valley is a longer than the one to Southpark, but I've found the longer ride is more fun because of the different scenery. The first time I cycled to Sunset Valley, I arrived early so I could cool off. I don't think my t-shirt dried until a couple of hours later. So, from now one I'll probably just pack my T-shirt in my purse. The other ride isn't long enough to warrant that, and I usually go straight to the freezer to work anyway.

Again, riding in the heat is more pleasant than I thought. Depending on the day, there might be a cool breeze going, or my speed is enough to where I can just relax and let the wind cool me down.

Either way, I've noticed more people out on their bikes right now, either riding or waiting for a bus. I've said it once and I'll say it again, biking doesn't stop just because its above 90 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment