Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Political Officials on Bicycles

Came across this picture of Ron Paul on a bike from a friends Facebook page. He is I think, a little obsessed with Mr. Paul. I like that Paul looks so relaxed, one-handed slouch and everything.


So, I went looking for other political types on bicycles, finding the governor of our great state of Texas, Rick Perry:
I almost didn't recognize him without the hair.  


President George Bush, who makes sure wherever he is there is an American flag in the foreground.


President Barack Obama. There are some of him with a helmet on, but the one thing I like about the majority of the pictures you find of him on a bicycle he is wearing regular clothes. 

Looks like no matter what your political beliefs, everyone enjoys a little time on two-wheels!

1 comment: